Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Okay, so I admit I have not been diligent with my blog and feeling a little disappointed in myself, but I have a new goal..at least twice a week I need to add a little update! 

I have been busy sewing for the debut of "Dragonfly Stitches & Birdie Wishes".  I will be showing my goodies in the "Quiltique" at the North Wind Quilters Guild show this coming weekend, March 19th & 20th at the Fairfield Senior Center.  I have all my sewing complete(unless I decide I need just one more.....), but now I am busy putting price tags on everything.  I have an array of products to offer:  Scrap Sacks, Cupcake Pincushions(these were a hit as favors for Emma's 1st birthday), the "Emma" bag, Tote Bags and cute little dupioni silk wristlets lined with yummy batiks for a night out on the town (maybe a gift for your bridesmaids for any of you ladies out there getting married this summer).  I am a little nervous, okay a lot...but excited at the same time to see what others think of my goodies.  I have sold several of the "Emma" bags, tote bags and scrap sacks, but all to people I know, so wish me luck!  Remember...its all4emma!  If you have anything you would like to special order, please feel free to order, you can email me at all4emma@gmail.com

I am also in the process of building a web site, so you can go to one place and read the blog and find out whats for sale or what I am working on...I guess I need to focus on completing the numerous projects I have going on instead of adding more...hehe.

If anyone is looking for a special gift for an expectant mom, I have just the thing or things to choose from for you...my cousin, Jeanna has just started her own business as well making diaper cakes, diaper wreaths and other adorable little gifts for the mom to be.  Please check out Jeanna's site at http://www.jeannasadorra.com/.  Good luck Jeanna, I think its great you are doing this and wish you lots of luck with your venture...not that you don't have your hands full enough with Miss Mallory!

With love,
Emma's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment